Saturday, July 18, 2009

Giving

You know that first time you buy clothes for someone? It is so nerve racking!!

Recently, I just purchased a bunch of shirts for my man for his birthday. I was excited and happy to pick something out for him (I admit, I went a little crazy). It was a blast to pick out things that I want to see him wear and to feel like I could bless him with some new things. But once I sent the box off, I felt like a nervous wreck. I was worried that they wouldn't fit, or that he'd hate the colours or styles that I liked so much. So tonight when I called and he told me how much he loved each and every shirt... well... I was able to breathe again!! hahaha.

It is a wonderful feeling to give something to someone you care about and it feels even better to know that you have pleased them in some way.

1 comment:

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Yes, the excitement is natural and it always feels wonderful to gift some one you love.