Monday, July 20, 2009

Babysitter for Sale

So today in summer school one of my students decided to tell me about his babysitter. It started with the comment that his babysitter was mean. I didn't pay too close attention to that as lots of kids say that about people that they love when they don't agree with what the adult has done something the kid doesn' t like. But the child kept telling about the babysitter. He said that the babysitter picks his nose and eats it (at this point I was paying attention). The child also said that his babysitter tries to make him eat his "boogers"... ah... the details that little kids give you. I really didn't know what to say at that point and then the child said, "I'm gonna put him in a bag, tie it up and sell him. Then he won't be on my nerves anymore." Yes, I can quote it because the child said it so many times... just about peed myself in class today. And that's good for a Monday morning!! haha

2 comments:

AprilMay said...

Hmmm...I have lots of people I'd love to tie up in a bag and sell, LOL!

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Oh my god! That is scary. Check my blog. I am linking this post to it for others to read as well.