Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Turkish Women and PAIN!

This is just an observation: Turkish women have a high pain threshold.

How did I come to this observation? Well... some remember my previous post about making a waxing appointment. It has a lot to do with that. I've had waxing and laser hair removal treatments before so I am familiar with the pain of it but Turkish women take it a step further. Many of my female Turkish friends get EVERYTHING waxed and I'm not just talking about the bikini. They get arms, armpits, bikini, full legs, eyebrows and upper lips (if need be) all done on the same day!!! I can't even begin to imagine! And they don't seem phased by it at all, like it is the most natural kind of pain that there is. So, that's how I've come to the conclusion/observation that Turkish women have a high pain threshold. So next time you complain about that half-leg wax or regular bikini wax... think about the Turkish woman and what she endures to look great, be clean and hygienic. It will make you thank your lucky stars that you aren't compelled to wax your entire body.

No comments: