Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crazy Rainstorms

We get some crazy thunderstorms here in VA. This is a picture of the garages across from my apartment. I don't know if you can see the rain but the wind was blowing it sideways over the tops of the buildings.

More of the crazy rain. Now all the while the rain was pouring down, the lightning was flashing and the thunder was clapping... it was wild!!

There is my Darla Da Car out front of our apartment. The rain was leaving a little bit of a lake in the parking lot. The rain was warm as was the wind. About 1 hour after it stopped, there was very little water left on the ground because it is so hot here.

For a little while, I almost felt like I was in Seoul during the monsoon season... so wild. I love a good storm and fortunately we have a lot of those here in Virginia!!

No comments: