Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to Art

After posting the artwork on here and my facebook page, I became inspired to get back to my artwork. And today, I was especially inspired to paint something that symbolizes love for my friends who are getting married. I can't post a picture of it on here yet because I don't want them to see what I am painting them. It's going well so far, but I feel like something is missing from the painting... *sigh* hopefully I figure it out before I leave for the wedding and holiday in Mexico.

Yes, that's right, this international teacher is finally getting to go international again! One of the things I have missed the most from my international life (even though I am technically still international as a Canadian in the US) is the travel. I am accustomed to traveling on most of my holidays, but that hasn't happened here as it is much less affordable with the bills, taxes etc that I pay here. So I am very thankful for this wedding being somewhere other than the US of A. :) I love to travel.

I will post some more of my artwork soon as I complete pieces. I may even include some of my poetry as that is another art form that I like to work in.

No comments: