Friday, December 3, 2010

My Own Personal Concert


The weather has been really mild so far. We've had a couple of rainy and stormy days, but overall, it's still light jacket weather in this, the first week of December. I am LOVING it but not just for the weather. This kind of weather keeps all the little birds around and while I think birds as pets is just a bad thing (don't get me started with all the dust, the poop, the noise etc, my mom has birds so I know!!), I love birds in the wild. I love the sounds of them chirping and making music in the mornings as I am getting ready for work. I love that their sweet songs accompany me on my walk to work and I love that when I pass by an evergreen shrub it seems to take flight as a multitude of birds begin shrieking and flapping away. It's like poetry in the mornings right now and it makes me glad to get up and go to work early in the mornings... it's just me and my personal concert of birds everyday.

No comments: