Sunday, November 7, 2010

What's a Canadian?!

As Remembrance Day draws nearer, I begin to feel more and more Canadian. I've always been and felt proud to be Canadian but when you live and work in the global arena, sometimes where you are from becomes less important than where you are and who you are. Canadian is a HUGE part of who I am but sometimes the labels ceases to be important. Okay, I hope that makes sense, because I am not sure to be honest. Anyway, this time of year always brings it home and reinforces where I am from and why it's such a great place to be from. So I want to share a little www.youtube.com video with you so that you can see what makes Canadians who we are and why it's such a great place:



Enjoy and remember to be proud of who you are and where you are from no matter where you are in the world. A new November 11 post will surface during the week sometime, of this I am sure... be on the lookout for it. ;)

No comments: