Monday, June 8, 2009

TKD

For those of you who don't know, TKD stands for TaeKwonDo. And today I went and tried a class here in Williamsburg. It was so different from the TKD in Korea and it was a little hard for me to adjust but thank the Lord that my body remembered some of the moves and what to do. It was one of the hardest workouts I have had in ages. I absolutely fell in love with the class, but I did not fall in love with the price. I really need to find a way to finance the class, because I love it so much. It brought back all my memories of Korea and the fun I had with my GIRLS!! J-9, Ape... sigh, I miss you all so much.

1 comment:

AprilMay said...

Hi friend! I miss TKD too...those classes were AWESOME! And of course, we were used to following the commands in Korean, LOL. I would love to take a class again simply to lose all this weight I gained! Urg. Move to Oregon and I'll do it with you! ;)
I had the same problem when we moved back to the states. Everyone already has their established circles and it's very hard to break into one!
I am praying for Andrew, bless his little heart!