Sunday, May 3, 2009

More about Andrew

I know I am posting a lot in one day, but today my boyfriend told me that he checked my blog and didn't see anything new and it kind of shocked me into how little I had been writing. The blog is so therapeutic for me (I don't even know how many people even read it). So here is another blog entry and update on Andrew, my student with cancer.
Andrew is back at school now!! Praise God!! He is still having chemo treatments but seems to be doing much better. He has had a blood transfusion to get his white cell count back up and that seems to have re-energized him. It's hard on some weeks when the chemo is particularly tough, but he seems to really be gaining strength. If you are praying for him, keep praying!! God is good... All the time!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

glad you are blogging again - I've missed it!