Thursday, February 12, 2009

Best Gift Ever!!!


So this is my bad picture of my WONDERFUL Valentine's gift from Kelvin... it's a big basket full of spears of strawberries, melon balls, heart shaped pineapple pieces and chocolate covered strawberries. All wrapped in cellophane with a cute balloon on top and another box of chocolate covered strawberries on the side. I felt completely loved, spoiled and special! What more could a girl want for any day, any time of year?! I wish the picture had turned out better in the classroom. I'd take another but by the time I got it home, it needed to be taken apart because it kept falling over in the car. Anyway, I think I may just have the best boyfriend ever!! :)

1 comment:

AprilMay said...

That is one gorgeous gift basket! Congrats!! You deserve to be spoiled!